Thursday, 21 July 2011

Things I Love Thursday [21/7/11]

Things I Love Thursday ♥

♥ Birthday preparations - 20 days to go ♥ Birthday dress searching ♥ Sheffield in 4 days. Going to see my favourite person in the universe - Dave Giles - And possibly my best friend (!!) ♥ Wearing the things lurking in the back of my wardrobe ♥ Matching lipstick & nails: See here ♥ Looking at shoes I can't afford... or walk in ♥ Putting more effort into my make up - I used to make such an effort and until recently I completely fell out of it. ♥ What did I do during my week long unannounced break from blogging? Listen to Dave's new EP & got out my colouring book of course! ♥ 

Photo Love ♥






Happy Thursday!
xo



 Follow Rock n Roll Gypsy Follow MissChaosxo on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Pretty, pretty pictures! Happy Thursday to you too! It's almost the weekend!

    The Internet Garbage

    ReplyDelete