Monday 21 March 2011

I Will Blog.

Photo ♥ Tumblr




I'm such a bad blogger recently, it's unbelievable. 
But I love blogging so much and really want to blog more often and I do plan to.
I guess things are just a little crazy right now and every time I plan to blog, I haven't had any time to gather inspiration for a blog post - and nothing relatively interesting happens in my life - so I just don't blog. Because I don't want to blog about boring things or just blog about nothing.

And so welcome to an update on my life. (Haha) A bit of a contradiction (see above), I'm sorry.
Every now and then I just like doing a little.. update, on what's going on and so here's what's happening right now...

1. Taylor Swift (!!)
As of tomorrow, it's 7 days (or one week!) until I head off to Manchester to see Taylor Swift. I've officially ran out of words to express my feelings of excitement I think. (P.S click here for my blog post about it!) My main focus is completely everything to do with this now.


2. Moving... again
If we hadn't moved enough already (England... Scotland... Wales... More England... More England) my parents have decided to move again. Back up near my sister, (Norfolk to be precise.) and when I say 'near' I actually mean a street away. Yeah. So we're moving on the April 11th. Oh what fun.


3. Songwriting
I'm still completely in songwriter mode. And after nearly having a heart attack after realizing most of my lyrics are saved on my laptop and it wouldn't turn on (!!) I'm currently writing them all out into one of my various brightly colored notepads (I seem to collecting them sub-consciously.) I'm also hoping to record some songs soon :] Yay.


4. Packing (and finding things)
This falls into the 'moving' subject, but anyway. It's one the of the things I just really, genuinely dislike.
I just find it really boring and stressful. But it's definitely interesting sometimes. Particularly if you have a lot of junk that you've kinda just stuffed away at the back of a cupboard like me. I found a lot of things I thought I'd lost, a lot of things I can't remember ever getting (haha) and a hell of a lot of junk.
Nearly everything is packed and my shelves and cupboards are looking very bare :[


5.  Thinking. Planning. Sorting
Lastly, I've been doing a hell of a lot of thinking and planning and sorting.
Life wise, mostly I guess. Living my life the way I want and getting the most out of it is really important to me.
I often feel like I'm wasting my life, not doing the things I really want to. I don't want to have major regrets later on in life.
A lot of things are gonna change really soon.


So that's whats going on with me right now... I did say my life wasn't interesting remember.
:') Hopefully I'll catch some time soon to gather enough inspiration for an interesting blog post.
I hope you're all well!
xo Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment