Friday 1 July 2011

This Weeks Playlist [1/7/11]


This Weeks Playlist - 01/7/11
Welcome to This Weeks Playlist - A collection of songs that I've loved most this week!
All songs are linked, click on the artists name to go to a page where you can listen to the song.

These Old Wings - Anna Nalick
The Real World - Owl City
Dearly Beloved - Faith Hill
From Heads Unworthy - Rise Against
Fearless - Taylor Swift
Way Out Here - Josh Thompson
Secret Love - Stevie Nicks
The Wild One - Suzi Quatro
Last Night In History - Verses

Notes & Rambles about this weeks songs;
I swear I have a new favourite Anna Nalick song every week... This week it's These Old Wings.
I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for the new Owl City album ever since it was announced to be released.. of course I love it and probably won't stop listening to it any time soon. The Real World is my current favourite track off the new album and contains my favourite line ever 'Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't want to live there' - just awesome.
Dearly Beloved by Faith Hill is one of those songs. It just makes me happy. Every time I listen to it I smile instantly... & you can't beat that!
I bought my ticket on Tuesday to see Rise Against in November - a long time, but very excited! - And From Heads Unworthy is the most played Rise Against song on my itunes.. I kind of listen to it constantly.
I'm kind of obsessed with the chorus from Scar by Missy Higgins - It's one of my favourites right now.
Whenever I listen to Fearless - both the album and song - it brings back a lot of memories. I often listen to it when I'm struck down with sadness & lack of inspiration. It's helped me a lot and it still does. & I'm sure y'all know by now, but Taylor Swift is my favourite person ever.
Way Out Here by Josh Thompson... need I say any more? Country fans will understand. It's just one of those incredible songs that just make me want to sing... even if I don't want to.
Stevie Nicks released a new album a few days ago... and you better believe I got it! I adore the album, I think it's amazing. Secret Love has been on repeat this week.
You can't beat a bit of Suzi Quatro (!!) The Wild One is probably one of my favourite songs ever.
I recently went to see Verses - who were awesome - And then I came back and downloaded their EP. Last Night In History is one of my favourites.

Another week, another mad collection of songs... and rambles to go with them!
Hope y'all had a great week!
xo


 Follow Rock n Roll Gypsy Follow MissChaosxo on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Love this playlist. Fearless is one of my favourite song!Happy weekend honey!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete