Wednesday 20 July 2011

I'm alive, updates & more birthday dresses!

I am indeed alive, I kind of took a break without telling you. Sorry about that.
But while I was absent I done some thinking... about my blog & all that jazz.  Sometimes I just want to start all over again, because my blog is continually going in the wrong direction. Often I feel like 90% of my blog posts are posted because I feel they have to be posted. That was never the reason I started this blog.
But I'd rather not delete all my posts. I said it before and never done it, but I am gonna make a dramatic change in the things I post. I will be solely posting the things that I want to post and trying to steer my blog in the right direction. And form into the blog I wanted when I first started.
Anyway yeah, thanks for sticking around while I took an unannounced break! 


It's getting far too close to my birthday - 21 days! - And I'm yet to buy a dress. But I'm hoping to buy one when I get back from Sheffield next week.
I found some more dresses that I adore. And may be buying one of them to wear on my birthday.

I'm kind of in love with H&R London dresses... so much so, I might be doing a post about them soon!
This dress is very high on my wish list.

What's better than zombie unicorns?! Answer me that!
This dress has my name all over it.

Rainbow stripes are always wonderful!

My favourite things are skulls... so this is a big yes!

Simple but beautiful!

I have a lot of catching up to do... I know.
But I am back, and I am going to be doing what I mentioned above.
I hope you'll stick around!
xo


Follow Rock n Roll Gypsy Follow MissChaosxo on Twitter

5 comments:

  1. I like the skull one! You should go for it!
    xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all those pretty dresses ! My fave is definitely the zombie unicorn one, you could totally pull it off !

    My Blog - A Pretty Nest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveee these dresses! <3

    xoxo,

    Bonnie

    http://flashesofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thedarkattitude.com is a online shop provides alternative fashion clothing for women and men,We provides All Kind Of Gothic clothing,Lolita clothing,Victorian clothing,punk clothing,corsets and accessories on very reasonable prices,The Dark Attitude is the best source for women's and men's alternative fashion clothing
    https://www.thedarkattitude.com/

    ReplyDelete